Casa Grande Property Guidelines
Thank you for considering RE/MAX Casa Grande as your professional property manager. We’ve found that properties that meet the guidelines below bring the highest tenant demand, minimize vacancy periods, and increase the return on your investment.
- Single-family homes in Casa Grande which rent for a minimum of $1200 per month for a minimum lease term of twelve months.
- Homes should be in excellent move in condition and ideally built after the year 1995 and/or updated/remodeled after 1995.
- All home systems must be fully operational, updated and in good working order (HVAC, plumbing, electrical).
- Homes with pools and/or spa must include regular owner-paid pool service and must have a self- cleaning system (in floor or barracuda type). Pools must have a fence that meets child safety regulations or have self-closing rear doors with alarms.
- Front and back yards must have some type of landscaping with an operational irrigation system on a timer that maintains the landscaping. Rear yards should be fenced for privacy and security.
- Homes should be painted a neutral color throughout. If painted other colors or wallpapered, rooms will be repainted with a neutral color at the owner’s expense. This will be done between tenants, as needed, rather than touch up colors or replace wallpaper.
- Windows must have coverings; neutral blinds recommended.
- Homes must have minimum of a two-car garage available.
- Homes shall be offered in a clean, well-maintained condition in such a standard that would meet the Qualifications for Refund of Security Deposit document.
- Homes in age-restricted communities or those that don’t meet these guidelines will be taken on a case-by-case basis, depending on current demand.
NOTE: We do not manage multiple dwelling units, manufactured/mobile homes, short term, or furnished homes, nor those characterized as “fixer uppers”. We reserve the right to accept or decline properties at our discretion.