Casa Grande Property Guidelines
Yost Realty Group manages affordable, well-maintained properties in Casa Grande, AZ and the surrounding area. Guidelines include:
- Single-family homes in Casa Grande only which rent for $800 per month for a minimum lease term of six months. We suggest initial tenant lease periods of not less than one year.
- Homes must be built after the year 1995.
- All home systems must be fully operational, updated and in good working order (HVAC, plumbing, electrical).
- Homes must be located in a neighborhood that is highly requested by prospective tenants.
- Homes with pool and/or spas must include regular owner-paid pool service and must have a self-cleaning system (in floor or barracuda type).
- Front and back yards must have some type of landscaping – no dirt lots – with operational irrigation system on a timer that maintains the landscape.
- Homes should be painted a neutral color throughout. If painted other colors or wallpapered, rooms will be repainted with a neutral color at the owner’s expense. This will be done in between tenants, as needed, rather than touch up colors or replace wallpaper.
- Windows must have coverings; we suggest neutral blinds as they are easily replaced.
- Homes must have minimum of a two-car garage available.
- Homes must be clean and fresh and be turned over with professionally cleaned carpets and neatly maintained/manicured lawns.
- Homes in age-restricted communities will be taken on a case-by-case basis, depending on current demand.
NOTE: We do not manage manufactured/mobile homes, short term or furnished homes, nor those characterized as “fixer uppers”. We reserve the right to accept or decline properties at our discretion once property and neighborhood have been fully inspected.
I have enjoyed our professional relationship over the years. Your responses to my rental property have always been timely and as cost effective as possible. I would highly recommend people to Yost Property Management.