RE/MAX Casa Grande
RE/MAX Casa Grande provides professional real estate property management services to owners and investors of single-family residential properties. Broker/owners Joe and Debbie Yost have been managing single family home rentals in the Casa Grande area since the early ‘80’s. With years of experience in local real estate sales, management, and related services, our experience in the local market give us valuable insight into the particular requirements of our owners and tenants.
RE/MAX Casa Grande has a reputation for integrity and excellence in management services. We have earned this reputation by offering clean, well maintained properties to tenants who have stable income, a good credit and rental history and no criminal record. We are a Fair Housing and Equal Housing Opportunity compliant organization utilizing a standardized tenant screening process. Due to the rigorous tenant screening process, we are seldom forced to evict a tenant, however we are experienced in the eviction processes, and have excellent relationships in all the local courts with hands-on experience in local proceedings.
- Online access to your account information, leases, receipts 24/7
- Monthly and annual accounting statements, including a 1099 for tax purposes
- Direct deposit of rental funds into your bank account
- Payment of repairs, homeowner association dues, monthly pool maintenance, and city sewer & trash bills (if desired) out of owner management account
- Rigorous tenant screening and approval process
- Timely and complete move in/move out inspections documented with photographs
- Scheduled interim property inspections
- Online marketing of your property on national portals including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and YostHomes.com
- Rental cooperation with other local brokers through MLS service
- 24 hour answering service for emergency calls
- Local licensed contractors for repairs means no unnecessary charges just to keep employees “busy”
- Licensed handymen on call for minor repairs not requiring a general contractor
- Prompt security deposit dispositions
- Full eviction services
- Sales and listing assistance and referrals
- Full internet communications for owner and tenant
- Property Management Guidelines
- Arizona Landlord Tenant Act
- Lease Owner’s Advisory for Property Management for Owners
Questions? Email us for a complimentary information package or call us at 520-836-1133 or toll free 800-305-9678.